District Assembly 2019
Date: April 27, 2019
Location: Lincoln Land Community College in Springfield
Plenary sessions will be held in the campus’ Trutter Center
Breakout sessions in the Millennium Center and Montgomery Hall
Purpose of the District Assembly
- To prepare incoming club leaders for their year in office and build their leadership team
- To give the District Governor Elect and incoming Assistant Governors and District Committees the opportunity to motivate club leadership teams and build their working relationship
- Provide members of Rotary clubs the opportunity to learn more about the different programs of Rotary and to have the opportunity to become involved at club and/or district level
- Provide a fellowship experience for the members of the different Rotary clubs of District 6460
Who needs to attend?
- Club Presidents and Presidents Elect to work on transition planning for the coming Rotary year.
- Club Treasurers and Secretaries to receive annual training.
- Club Foundation Chairs to attend mandatory training necessary to receive District and Global Grants.
- Incoming and prospective club board members to learn what Rotary has to offer beyond the club level.
- Newer members to attend specialized “Rotary 101” sessions for orientation purposes.
- Rotaractors to attend special sessions targeted to them.
- Any Rotarian who wants to know more about our great organization!
AGENDA AVAILABLE SOON!
Grants Management Certification Training: Minimum of 2 member of each club must attend to qualify for District Grants (DDF). President’s Elect do not have to attend this training though they are required to sign the MOU.
Any Rotarian is free to attend any session at District Assembly. However, this year, we are providing the following suggested “tracks” for different categories of Rotarian to follow. If you do not fit in to one of these categories, do not think that there will not be plenty for you to learn at District Assembly!