District 6460 Club Grants
Application process is now open for 2020-21
Deadline is Aug 15, 2020 by email
OR postmarked Aug 8, 2020 by first class mail.
The Club Grants Program provides funding for one-time-only community-service projects that involve the active, personal participation of Rotarians. The projects should serve as a means of enhancing the community and/or improving lives of the less fortunate where Rotary clubs are present. Grants can also be applied for in situations where clubs are doing a service project outside their immediate areas, but priority for District Club Grants is generally given to local projects.
- Maximum funding for a grant this year will be $2,500. Note this amount is based on total District Grant money allocation each year, which is dependent on Annual Fund Contributions from three years prior. Therefore, if you’d like more money available through this program in future years, encourage your individual Rotarians and clubs to contribute to the Annual Fund of The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International EVERY YEAR! THANKS!
- See document link for Club Grant Application for complete instructions on this web page for either a MS Word or pdf version of the application.
- See link to Club Grants training recorded Webinar if you haven’t been certified as a grants administrator for your club.
- See link to final report due back by May 15 or within 60 days of your project’s completion. Projects should be completed by May 15 of the Rotary year, otherwise communicate with the Rotary District Grants coordinator, Bonnie Styles at email@example.com if you are having difficulties. Note for 2019-20 grants, those projects have been extended to Jun 30 2021, due to Coronavirus Novel 19 related issues.
For those who haven’t attended a District Grants Training meeting who would like to be certified as a Grant administrator for your club, please watch the YouTube video at:
Download, print and review the Terms and Conditions Document, the District and Club Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s) (See Below).
After you have done that … please print and complete the Proficiency Quiz which is available here.
Sign the quiz, the Memorandum of Understanding, and the District Addendum linked on the District Grants Page (Again, see below).
Either scan the documents and attach in an email to Brian Barstead at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or mail the printed documents to:
Brian Barstead, 700 South Grand West, Springfield, IL 62704.
If you have any questions please email Brian Barstead, or call 217-652-4371.
- District 6460 Club Grant Application Forms
- District 6460 Club Grant Project Report Forms
- Memorandum of Understanding and District Addendum Form
- Rotary Grants Terms and Conditions