FAQs for District Conference
Q: WHY SHOULD I ATTEND DISTRICT CONFERENCE?
- You will enjoy fellowship and meet like minded people
- You will learn more about Rotary
- You will stay connected with others in the District
- You will learn best practices from other clubs in the District
- You will expand your professional network
Q: WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED ATTIRE / WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- Business casual is appropriate for most sessions. Business casual to include collared shirt and casual slacks or denim. No caps/hats, t-shirts or pool attire in the dining rooms.
- Remember to bring your camera and smart devices to share your experience on social media
- Bring your rotary pins, shirts, and other rotary attire
Q: HOW CAN I GET THE MOST OUT OF THE DISTRICT CONFERENCE?
- Engage and attend as many functions as possible
- Visit the hospitality suites
- Talk to strangers
- Register Early and Book your hotel early to take advantage of all the discounts
Q: WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The conference is open to all Rotarians, Partner/Spouses, and guests. Partners/Spouses who are also Rotarians should register separately.
Alternatively, you may Log in to the District Data Base via Conference Registration. Login help follows in the next bullet point. After you Log in, find the calendar in the blue navigation bar at top, shortcut called “Calendar”. This will take you to a list of events. Find the event titled “District Conference 2017”
- Remember your password to Log in to the District Data Base. If this is your first time logging into the District Data Base, use your email address as your User Name, and your Rotary Member ID # as your password. Your Rotary Member ID # is located in the upper left hand corner of the label on your Rotarian Magazine. If you have previously signed on, and have forgotten your password, click the “Forgotten Password” Line for help.
- Rotarians may access the District Data base via the district website at rotarydistrict6460.org.
Q: WHEN SHOULD I REGISTER?
- On-line registration will be open in mid July 2017
Q: HOW DO I ARRANGE ACCOMMODATIONS?
- Make room reservations directly with the hotel.