Presidents Mid Year Summit
The purpose of the Presidents Mid Year Summit is to assess how the clubs are accomplishing their goals at the half way mark in the Rotary Year. It is held at the same time as the PETS Orientation for the Club Presidents Elect, to ensure continuity and discussion among the Presidents, Assistant Governors, and District Leadership.
At the Summit, the Club Presidents, Assistant Governors, and the District Governor meet to:
- Get Reacquainted
- Discuss Membership Trends, Problems and Solutions
- Discuss Foundation Trends, Problems and Solutions
- Discuss the Presidential Citation
- Updates and Discussion led by the District Governor
- Open Forum: General Topic of Interest
- If I Knew THEN What I Know NOW!
February 1, 2020
Scheels, Springfield, IL